Repair your computer now.
In this guide, we will identify some of the possible causes that might be causing your BIOS to boot slowly, and then provide possible fixes that you can try to fix the issue.
Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a little-known protocol developed by Microsoft toconnecting to a remote Windows system using a graphical user interface. RDP is built into Windows by default. RDP listens on TCP on port 3389 in addition to UDP port 3389. The RDP software used to be called Terminal Services Clients, but is now called Remote Desktop Support Connection.
Windows comes with a remote desktop client that you can use to remotely access all Windows desktop options. This is very useful for those who use multiple computers for power. Speaking of RDP, one of our readers wanted the port and methods to optimize it for security.
You can open Remote Desktop Connection clients by running Run -> mstsc.
To put it simply, the default port for RDP is usually 3389. This port must be fully open in Windows. To make it reachable through the firewall on the local mainframe via RDP. If you want to make the concept available over the Internet (which is probably, insecure), the RDP port is forwarded through the main internet router in order for it to work properly.
Let’s talk about how Windows opens port 3389 to the firewall and router.
Allow RDP Port For Firewall Through Windows
- Go to Windows settings (Windows key + i)
- In the Market, select “Update & Security” -> “Windows Security” and click “Firewall and Web Protection” in the list on the right. A new window will open.
How do I fix slow boot BIOS?
Disable fast startup.Adjust paging file settings.Disable the Linux subsystem.Update your graphics driver.Remove some programs from startup.Run an SFC scan.If all else fails, perform a reset.
- Click on the Allow Application Firewall link
Allow app to pass through firewall
- Click Change Settings
- Look for Remote Desktop on most lists. It should be there by default. If he’s not here,Click “Allow various other applications” and navigate to the following:
- If you want to allow remote desktop only on my local network, check the “Private” box. If you want the following items to be public, you must also check the Public box.
- Click OK for the changes to take effect.
Allow RDP City On Routers (with NAT Translation)
If you want to use Windows Remote Desktop over the Internet, you need to do two things:
- Allow RDP connection over the public network from Windows Firewall (or any other firewall) as we all did in the previous step.
- Allow the RDP port through the router that normally gives you access to the Internet, and then translate incoming port 3389 – our chosen computer.
How do I speed up BIOS boot time?
Enable Windows Fast Boot Mode.Configure UEFI/BIOS settings.Minimize startup programs.Allow Windows Updates to run while idle.Upgrade to an SSD, which makes sense.Just use sleep mode.
Confirm that if you are in the market and connected to the Internet This is via a public IP address, you don’t need a second loop, but usually people connect to the Internet using routers both in the kitchen and in business. .
Why is my BIOS startup slow?
Some BIOSes are particularly slow due to the number of checks they start with. There may even be a longer RAM check that you simply can’t twist, but turn off as clearly as possible what you will never need in the BIOS, and, as noted above, turn off everything that you don’t need at startup and check if it is . .
The opening configuration of each port is different for each router. Since I use Kerio Control for my desktop and my network, I will walk you through the steps to use Kerio Control. The terminology should be the same for most routers, so it will be a little easier for you to follow our instructions for your particular router.
- Open the router’s configuration page. Usually this should be the same as your awesome default gateway. I always had http://192.168.1.1
- After logging in, go to Traffic -> Rules Add Young Rule
- Name your rules and make them universal. Leave the action “Allow” and click the “Next” button.
- Leave the corresponding source set to Any th. This means that computer users can directly connect to that particular port from anywhere.
- Add the user’s firewall to the target. You can save it if you like.
- In the Services section, just click Port and enter 3389.
Add a port for Kerio Control
- In the NAT Enable Language Translation, Target NAT section, enter your machine’s IP address and also set the port translation to 3389.
Change Default RDP Port
How long should BIOS take to load?
The latest BIOS time should always be a pretty low number. On your modern PC, around three seconds is often normal, and less than ten seconds is probably not a problem.
If you can open RDP over the Internet while keeping RDP port 3389, this is often a security risk. It helps to change the default mov value from 3389 to just over 10000. I usually mean 30000 and 40000 which is relatively reliable as port scanners start scanning 1 port.
If you are requesting to change the RDP port, thedo the following:
- Select Run -> regedit to open the Registry Editor.
- Locate the following key:
- In the right pane, double-click PortNumber.
- Change the definition to decimal and specify an transfer number from 1001 to 254535.
Make Sure Port 3389 Is Open And Listening
There are times when someone manages to open an RDP port and you also can’t remotely connect to a particular computer. In this case, make sure you have remote access to port 3389 (or any number of ports if you’ve converted it). Follow these steps to check if port 3389 is active and even openly listening on it.
- Open PowerShell by running and run to run -> powershell
- Run the following command
tnc 192.168.1.2 -port 3389
Fix your slow PC now with this free download.
해결: 느린 BIOS 부팅 수정에 대한 제안
ROZWIĄZANE: Sugestie Naprawienia Powolnego Rozruchu BIOS-u
РЕШЕНО: рекомендации по исправлению медленной загрузки BIOS
RÉSOLU : Suggestions Pour Corriger Le Démarrage Lent Du BIOS
LÖST: Förslag För Att Fixa Långsam BIOS-start
GELÖST: Vorschläge Zur Behebung Des Langsamen BIOS-Starts
RISOLTO: Suggerimenti Per Correggere L’avvio Lento Del BIOS
RESOLVIDO: Sugestões Para Corrigir Inicialização Lenta Do BIOS
OPGELOST: Suggesties Om Trage BIOS-opstart Te Herstellen
SOLUCIONADO: Sugerencias En El Mercado Para Arreglar El Arranque Lento Del BIOS